AVONDALE OSPREY 1988, HELP PLEASE

Old May 7th 06, 02:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DAz

Default AVONDALE OSPREY 1988, HELP PLEASE

HI ALL,
I been offered a 1988 Avondale osprey 4 berth, I've looked everywhere on it
to try and find the unladen/laden weights but I can't seem to find the
"tech plate", both my other vans had it near the door or on the A-frame but
not this one, has anyone any idea of theses figures ?, I know I could take
it to the public weigh bridge, but I just thought I'd ask here first. or
does anyone know what the osprey was based on ? this one is fairly high spec
for the year having blown air, hot/cold water, cassette toilet and oven/hob,
it's a double at the front, bunks at the back and entrance door near the
rear. a pearl maybe ? I try search the www but it just throws up newer
models 2000 onwards, and the avondale owners club is pay-to-veiw and i'm not
ready for that yet !
any help appreciated
regards
DAZ

Old May 7th 06, 03:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bob Edwards

There's an Avondale expert on the Caravan Talk forum I believe. Try asking
the

http://www.alpha6.co.uk/forums/

Old May 7th 06, 03:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bob Edwards

Old May 7th 06, 03:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bob Edwards

Old May 7th 06, 04:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gary G Jones

"DAz" wrote in message
[...]

Hi Daz
While I was messing about on the www the otherday I came across
http://www.avondalecaravans.co.uk/default.asp

They should be able to answer any weight questions you have via e mail.
Hope this helps

Gary