Brittany July

Old May 7th 06, 06:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Barsar

Default Brittany July

Hi,

We're going to Brittany during the first two weeks of July. Do you
think it is necessary to pre book sites or can we still meander?

TIA

Barry S

Old May 7th 06, 07:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Springtime

"Barsar" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

We're going to Brittany during the first two weeks of July. Do you
think it is necessary to pre book sites or can we still meander?

TIA

Barry S

Booking sites is not necessary - the only time we have had slight problems
was during the main French holiday in August - even then we still found a
site after a little searching.

SH

Old May 7th 06, 07:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Brookman

Springtime wrote:

|| "Barsar" wrote in message
|| ups.com...
||| Hi,
||| We're going to Brittany during the first two weeks of July. Do you
||| think it is necessary to pre book sites or can we still meander?
||| TIA
||| Barry S
|| Booking sites is not necessary - the only time we have had slight
|| problems was during the main French holiday in August - even then we
|| still found a site after a little searching.
|| SH

Goes for anywhere in France: meander as you wish and start looking for a
site about 4pm. We do this and have never failed to find a decent site.
August is different!

--
Rich

I don't approve of signatures, so I don't have one.

Old May 7th 06, 07:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Brookman

Old May 7th 06, 07:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Brookman