Things for sale!

Old May 8th 06, 04:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alan Holmes

Default Things for sale!

Just had to give up caravaning after some 50 years, and am left with some
equipment to dispose of, which includes:-

Aquaroll and pump
Calor gas bottles 7 kg and 15 kg, some full and a couple empty
TV aerials
Mains eletric cable and socket to fit on wall to connect whilst at home
Awning 750 NR Pulman only used once, fits an Sprite Alpine
TP2 plus nearly new battery
Fenwick's Top and tain toilet fluid, 2 litres
Fenwick's caravan cleaner
Towing mirrors
10 inch colour TV 12 volt and 240 volt

I will accept any sensible offer

And some other stuf which I've forgotten but as I remember I'l post again.

It would be better for anyone interested to collect from Windsor, as I will
not be able to post some of the items.

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net