Caravan Forum

Old May 8th 06, 05:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
john

Default Caravan Forum

Hi, Anewforum dedicated to motorhomes, caravans, camping, gps, camping
accessories, 12 volt, camping wild, campsites, holiday parks and so much
more now at http://www.camperscorner.co.uk
Theres also a forsales / wanted section and its all free to use.

Old May 9th 06, 07:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne

"john" wrote in message
Hi, Anewforum dedicated to motorhomes, caravans, camping, gps, camping
accessories, 12 volt, camping wild, campsites, holiday parks and so much
more now at http://www.camperscorner.co.uk
Theres also a forsales / wanted section and its all free to use.

Whilst I have the greatest admiration for those that start camping forums
because of the work involved, this is the second in the last week, the
owners rarely tell us what the difference is between theirs and the more
established forums.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk

Old May 9th 06, 08:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Guest

Hi David
This is my hobby. Camping, Computer Repairs and web programming. It looked
like something i would enjoy doing and maintaining of my own bat so i
decided to give it a go. Whats the difference, well theres an auction board
specifically set up for campers with the ability to auction , sell, buy,
swap or post a wanted ad. Again thats free too but maybe its just the love
of doing something that i enjoy and offering it free to other people with no
gain to myself thats the real difference. I dont know m8, maybe its just a
run of the mill forum and board like the others but i love doing it and hope
that at least a few get a turn out of it.
Regards John