BioMagic environmental toilet additive

Old May 9th 06, 11:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Neil

Default BioMagic environmental toilet additive

Hi,

We bought a small bottle of this stuff in February, but have only
recently tried it out. I was a bit sceptical that it would actually
work as well as described. But it does! I'm really quite impressed!

It's quite likely that once my stock of usual blue, and the other
green stuff is used up, I'll be using the BioMagic in future.

Anyone else tried it and found it to be effective?

Neil

Old May 10th 06, 12:38 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter K L Milnes

Where from and how much?

All the best, Peter.

Old May 10th 06, 12:38 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter K L Milnes

Where from and how much?

All the best, Peter.

Old May 10th 06, 12:38 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter K L Milnes

Where from and how much?

All the best, Peter.

Old May 10th 06, 08:39 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Peter K L Milnes" wrote in message
Where from and how much?

http://www.theoldmainline.co.uk/contact2.cfm

Mary

Old May 10th 06, 08:39 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

Old May 10th 06, 08:39 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

Old May 10th 06, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian B

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Peter K L Milnes" wrote in
message ...
Where from and how much?

http://www.theoldmainline.co.uk/contact2.cfm

Mary

This seems to be a similar product, reading the blurb to Fenwick's Top
and Tail but dearer (see:
http://www.fenwicks.info/Toilet%20Pre-Spray.htm the cheapest I've
found at http://www.waudbys.co.uk/products/fenwicks.html ). Anyone
used both or thoughts on either. The pink stuff I use for the flush
(not sure of the brand but IIRC it's Thetford) seems to break down
fairly quickly, leaving black oily bits in the flush water. I have
just taken the top off the reservoir (toilet roll holder) and given it
a good hose out & rinse. I'll see how long the next lot lasts.

--
Ian B
Please reply to NG