AKS 1800 hitch lock needed

Old May 10th 06, 06:56 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Scott

Default AKS 1800 hitch lock needed

Hi,

Father-in-law has just got a 1991 Archway Royal - based on Abbey Vogue -
2 berth but this is just a special.

Anyway - it has a AKS 1800 Alko stabiliser on it- the one with the side
arm. But can I fine one anywhere - nope.

Can anyone help

Scott
Old May 10th 06, 07:32 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Scott" wrote in message
Hi,

Father-in-law has just got a 1991 Archway Royal - based on Abbey Vogue - 2
berth but this is just a special.

Anyway - it has a AKS 1800 Alko stabiliser on it- the one with the side
arm. But can I fine one anywhere - nope.

Sorry not understanding.
Is it a 1300 ?
Why do you what to find one?

Please reply to News Group

Old May 10th 06, 12:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Scott

Hi,

Well, I think it said AKS 1800 and need a hith lock to save the caravan
from being stolen, well at least the hamper the theft

Scott

Old May 10th 06, 01:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Scott" wrote in message
Hi,

Well, I think it said AKS 1800 and need a hith lock to save the caravan
from being stolen, well at least the hamper the theft

Is this what you have?
http://www.al-ko.co.uk/Downloads/AKS...iser(2001).pdf
The barrel lock shown will be in the region of 12 at any good caravan
dealers.

Please reply to News Group