Morvich - Scotland

Old May 10th 06, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

Default Morvich - Scotland

Hello all,

Just arrived in the post is our application form to join the Caravan Club.
I have just looked at one of the leaflets that came with it which shows the
CC site of Morvich.

I have just Googled Morvich and have found these photos:
http://www.caravantouring.co.uk/morvthumbs.html . I have to say, what
fantastic scenery..! The other half wants to go caravanning in Scotland and
this is EXACTLY the kind of scenery she wants to go there to see. I wondered
if anyone else has any experience of nice sites in Scotland, if so could you
give one or two pointers please.

Thanks,
John & Lisa

Old May 10th 06, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
G.S

"John & Lisa" wrote in message
Hello all,

Just arrived in the post is our application form to join the Caravan Club.
I have just looked at one of the leaflets that came with it which shows
the
CC site of Morvich.

I have just Googled Morvich and have found these photos:
http://www.caravantouring.co.uk/morvthumbs.html . I have to say, what
fantastic scenery..! The other half wants to go caravanning in Scotland
and
this is EXACTLY the kind of scenery she wants to go there to see. I
wondered
if anyone else has any experience of nice sites in Scotland, if so could
you
give one or two pointers please.

Thanks,
John & Lisa

Loads of nice sites in Scotland, Bunree is very good and all west coast
sites offer great scenery, as the Skye bridge is now Free to cross, i would
advise a day trip from a base first to see if you could last a few days on a
site there, log onto the cc web site and have a wee browse,

GS.

Old May 10th 06, 11:44 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

"G.S" wrote in message

Loads of nice sites in Scotland, Bunree is very good and all west coast
sites offer great scenery, as the Skye bridge is now Free to cross, i

would
advise a day trip from a base first to see if you could last a few days on

site there, log onto the cc web site and have a wee browse,

GS.

Again, a fantastic site.
Many thanks for the heads up.
If we could last a few days? ...Help me out there, do you mean due to
temperature, surroundings or something else?

John & Lisa.

Old May 10th 06, 11:49 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BILL

"John & Lisa" wrote in message
Hello all,

Just arrived in the post is our application form to join the Caravan Club.
I have just looked at one of the leaflets that came with it which shows
the
CC site of Morvich.

I have just Googled Morvich and have found these photos:
http://www.caravantouring.co.uk/morvthumbs.html . I have to say, what
fantastic scenery..! The other half wants to go caravanning in Scotland
and
this is EXACTLY the kind of scenery she wants to go there to see. I
wondered
if anyone else has any experience of nice sites in Scotland, if so could
you
give one or two pointers please.

Thanks,
John & Lisa

Blair Drummond for Sterling and the Trossachs
Maragowan at Killin is spectacular.
But my favorite is Culloden Moor for loch Ness, Cawder Castle, The
cairngorms, Aday out to John-o-Groats, and a visit to cromarty is well
worthwhile.
That is if the rain stops and the mist lifts,but then there's always the
whiskey trail

Bill