Our new caravan

Old May 11th 06, 10:27 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

Default Our new caravan

Hello all,

Well, we have got ourselves a new caravan, which we pick up early next
week.... A 1996 Lunar Clubman 520.

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/8167/7938dq.jpg

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2756/de12sb8pi.jpg

Extremely well looked after caravan and really looking forward to be doing
some touring this year, rather than spending most of the time of the Devon
site where we keep our other twin axle caravan.

Regards,
John & Lisa

Old May 11th 06, 10:47 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sarah and Lloyd

"John & Lisa" wrote in message
Hello all,

Well, we have got ourselves a new caravan, which we pick up early next
week.... A 1996 Lunar Clubman 520.

Regards,
John & Lisa

Congratulations on the new edition to your family! :-)

Looks like a nice clean van

Lloyd

Old May 11th 06, 12:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Exiting stuff. Don't forget to look after it, reseal it if it has not been
done in the last 3 years. Try and store it under a cover or inside. Oh and
don't forget to service it every 12 months.

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old May 11th 06, 12:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

"Tinkapace" wrote in message
o.uk...
Exiting stuff. Don't forget to look after it, reseal it if it has not been
done in the last 3 years. Try and store it under a cover or inside. Oh and
don't forget to service it every 12 months.

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Thanks for the tips Tim.
Got to do some measuring to see if it can go down the side of my house on
the driveway, if so a car port type roof will be installed. I know the
(width) measurements will be tight though. We may chose to stor under cover
somewhere local if that fails.
With regard to resealing' what is the best method of doing this?

John & Lisa