Caravan Storage Staffordshire/Shropshire/Cheshire

Old May 12th 06, 10:53 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Newbie

Default Caravan Storage Staffordshire/Shropshire/Cheshire

Hi,

We're about to take our first foray into the world of caravanning after
being campers for many years. We'd like to get a secondhand smallish 4 berth
family caravan, but can't store it at our home.

Does anyone have any advice and/or recommendations re caravan storage in the
Staffordshire/Shropshire/Chesire area (around Stoke-on-Trent)?

It's a bit daunting not having anywhere to store the caravan before we even
start looking for one.

Thanks

Old May 12th 06, 01:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gary G Jones

"Newbie" wrote in message
Hi,

We're about to take our first foray into the world of caravanning after
being campers for many years. We'd like to get a secondhand smallish 4
berth family caravan, but can't store it at our home.

Does anyone have any advice and/or recommendations re caravan storage in
the Staffordshire/Shropshire/Chesire area (around Stoke-on-Trent)?

It's a bit daunting not having anywhere to store the caravan before we
even start looking for one.

Thanks

I used this site to find storage for my caravan
http://www.caravanning-online.co.uk/...an_storage.htm

Hope it helps

Gary

Old May 12th 06, 03:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lee_D

Gary G Jones uttered summat worrerz funny
about:

I used this site to find storage for my caravan
http://www.caravanning-online.co.uk/...an_storage.htm

Hope it helps

Gary

There is a place in Kidsgrove opposite side of the A50 to Tesco which may be
worth a look.

Lee D

Old May 13th 06, 10:51 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian B

"Newbie" wrote in message
Hi,

We're about to take our first foray into the world of caravanning
after being campers for many years. We'd like to get a secondhand
smallish 4 berth family caravan, but can't store it at our home.

Does anyone have any advice and/or recommendations re caravan
storage in the Staffordshire/Shropshire/Chesire area (around
Stoke-on-Trent)?

It's a bit daunting not having anywhere to store the caravan before
we even start looking for one.

Thanks

Have look at http://www.cassoa.co.uk (Caravan Storage Site Owners'
Association), they may have something near you. All their sites are
rated regarding security measures, which may be helpful at insurance
time. Varying amounts of info on each site include contact info,
directions, site photos, website and prices. Going off your request
for Stoke-on-Trent - The Caravan Storage Centre in Kidsgrove is one
that's listed. Have a look and see which is best suited to your
requirements.

--
Ian B
Please reply to NG