Yorkshire Friends Ralliers

Old May 12th 06, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

Default Yorkshire Friends Ralliers

Does anyone know what has happened to this club?

Does it still exist?

Who is the contact for them?

Thanks

Richard
Web pages: http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk/ - caravanning,
http://www.rcole.org/ - personal web site and http://www.homeindorset.co.uk
because I loves the domain name for email.
--
'What's a philosopher?' said Brutha. 'Someone who's bright enough to find a
job with no heavy lifting,' said a voice in his head. - 'Small Gods' by Terry
Old May 12th 06, 04:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

See
http://www.acceo.org.uk/MerchantMLL/...7&dept_id=5678
You will see they are members of ACCEO maybe you could contact them via
that.

Please reply to News Group

Old May 12th 06, 05:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Richard Cole" wrote in message
Does anyone know what has happened to this club?

Does it still exist?

Who is the contact for them?

Yes they are still rallying.

I have details of some of there members but not sure if I should disclose
them publicly, as I do not know which of them appears on publicity for new
member contact.

Please reply to News Group

Old May 12th 06, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

On Fri, 12 May 2006 16:59:46 GMT, "David" wrote:

See
http://www.acceo.org.uk/MerchantMLL/...7&dept_id=5678
You will see they are members of ACCEO maybe you could contact them via
that.

David,

Thanks for your posts.

I had a feedback email from the person who was listed on my web site
(www.caravanningnow.co.uk) saying that they were no longer members and
didn't know who the current contact was. I need to try and keep the site up
to date.

If you want to email me, either reply to this post (by email) as the reply
to address is valid or use the feedback form on the web site.