awning Curtains

Old May 12th 06, 07:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gary G Jones

Default awning Curtains

Being new to this caravanning thing, I have another question, I have
just spent the last hour working out how to put up the awning, I had no
instructions, but got there in the end.
Anyway, the question I have is, do all awning curtains use the same
fittings. Mine would appear to have a sort of hang over plastic strip type
fitting, if you know what I mean.

Thanks in advance for your help once again
Gary

Old May 12th 06, 08:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Gary G Jones" wrote in message
Being new to this caravanning thing, I have another question, I have
just spent the last hour working out how to put up the awning, I had no
instructions, but got there in the end.
Anyway, the question I have is, do all awning curtains use the same
fittings. Mine would appear to have a sort of hang over plastic strip type
fitting, if you know what I mean.

My Bradcot uses that type of fitting, think they have used that for several
years.
Are you haveing a problem with them?

Please reply to News Group

Old May 12th 06, 08:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gary G Jones

My Bradcot uses that type of fitting, think they have used that for
several
years.
Are you haveing a problem with them?

Not so much a problem, its just the awning does not actually have any
curtains at all, but does have the fittings for some.
I have been looking on the web at buying some but not many sites selling
them say how they are fitted to the actual awning. I was just wondering if
it was standard fitting on all awnings. Mine is an NR awning. Even NR's own
web site does not mention how they fit on to the awning.

Cheers
Gary

Old May 12th 06, 09:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Gary G Jones" wrote in message

Not so much a problem, its just the awning does not actually have any
curtains at all, but does have the fittings for some.
I have been looking on the web at buying some but not many sites selling
them say how they are fitted to the actual awning. I was just wondering if
it was standard fitting on all awnings. Mine is an NR awning. Even NR's
own web site does not mention how they fit on to the awning.

I was at Catterick Caravans a week ago who sell spare curtains etc at just
over 20, but they did not have the colour I require. But was told thier
maker supplies Bradcott, but to buy via Bradcot would be 40.

Which web sites have them please?

Please reply to News Group