Recognise this tap?

Old May 13th 06, 11:09 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Another Dave

Default Recognise this tap?

Hi,

The micro switch on my kitchen sink tap has ceased to work. The caravan
is a 1996/7 Compass Lynx. There's a picture of the tap he

http://www.dfmarsden.f2s.com/tap.jpg

Does anybody recognise it?
Is it reparable?
If so, how?
If I have to remove the sink in front of it how do I do it?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm going to France shortly and need to
get it fixed asap.

Thanks in advance

Another Dave
--
Change nospam to f2s in e-mail
Old May 13th 06, 12:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BILL

"Another Dave" wrote in message
Hi,

The micro switch on my kitchen sink tap has ceased to work. The caravan is
a 1996/7 Compass Lynx. There's a picture of the tap he

http://www.dfmarsden.f2s.com/tap.jpg

Does anybody recognise it?
Is it reparable?
If so, how?
If I have to remove the sink in front of it how do I do it?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm going to France shortly and need to
get it fixed asap.

Thanks in advance

Another Dave
--
Change nospam to f2s in e-mail

Hi Dave
I beleive it's a Reich Kama, micro switches are available but i don;t know
where from.

Bill

Old May 13th 06, 12:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy_R

"BILL" wrote in message

"Another Dave" wrote in message
Hi,

The micro switch on my kitchen sink tap has ceased to work. The caravan
is a 1996/7 Compass Lynx. There's a picture of the tap he

http://www.dfmarsden.f2s.com/tap.jpg

Does anybody recognise it?
Is it reparable?
If so, how?
If I have to remove the sink in front of it how do I do it?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm going to France shortly and need to
get it fixed asap.

Thanks in advance

Another Dave
--
Change nospam to f2s in e-mail

Hi Dave
I beleive it's a Reich Kama, micro switches are available but i don;t know
where from.

You should be able to get them from http://www.east-coast-leisure.co.uk/
about 10 delivered the next day. With a bit of luck you won't have to
remove the tap. Somewhere you'll find a screw to take off the handle and
all will be revealed.

Rgds

Andy R

Old May 13th 06, 12:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BILL

"BILL" wrote in message

"Another Dave" wrote in message
Hi,

The micro switch on my kitchen sink tap has ceased to work. The caravan
is a 1996/7 Compass Lynx. There's a picture of the tap he

http://www.dfmarsden.f2s.com/tap.jpg

Does anybody recognise it?
Is it reparable?
If so, how?
If I have to remove the sink in front of it how do I do it?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm going to France shortly and need to
get it fixed asap.

Thanks in advance

Another Dave
--
Change nospam to f2s in e-mail

Hi Dave
I beleive it's a Reich Kama, micro switches are available but i don;t know
where from.

Bill

Found this site i realise it's not much good to you just a source of
information

Bill
http://www.leisureshopdirect.com/car...eich_taps.aspx