Satellite at Lidl

Old May 15th 06, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default Satellite at Lidl

http://www.lidl.co.uk/gb/home.nsf/pa...llite_Receiver

Please reply to News Group

Old May 15th 06, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Mon, 15 May 2006 09:47:20 GMT, "David" wrote:

|http://www.lidl.co.uk/gb/home.nsf/pa...llite_Receiver

And I just paid *three* times that just so that I could receive Ch4
documentaries, We do not watch Ch5 or Sky3.

I hate Sky.
Also Ch4 for not going FTA.
Old May 15th 06, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old May 15th 06, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old May 15th 06, 10:47 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
geordie cabby

Are they worth buying to use in france.

Old May 15th 06, 10:47 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
geordie cabby

Old May 15th 06, 10:47 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
geordie cabby

Old May 15th 06, 11:17 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Mon, 15 May 2006 11:47:01 +0100, "geordie cabby"
wrote:

|Are they worth buying to use in france.

|"Dave Fawthrop" wrote in message
.. .
| On Mon, 15 May 2006 09:47:20 GMT, "David" wrote:
|
| |http://www.lidl.co.uk/gb/home.nsf/pa...llite_Receiver
|
| And I just paid *three* times that just so that I could receive Ch4
| documentaries, We do not watch Ch5 or Sky3.
|
| I hate Sky.
| Also Ch4 for not going FTA.

All the information you need is on http://www.satelliteforcaravans.co.uk/

Dish sizes for Europe are on
http://www.satelliteforcaravans.co.uk/dishsizes.htm
Old May 15th 06, 11:17 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old May 15th 06, 11:17 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning