Caravan Storage nr Nottingham

Old May 15th 06, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Rob Hill

Default Caravan Storage nr Nottingham

I'm moving house in the near future and the new place
hasn't got parking for the van,
So I'm looking for safe storage around Nottingham.

Any Ideas?

Rob.

Old May 20th 06, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Furry Fred

Rob Hill wrote:
I'm moving house in the near future and the new place
hasn't got parking for the van,
So I'm looking for safe storage around Nottingham.

Any Ideas?

Rob.

If you're north of Nottingham try Far Baulker Farm, Oxton - about 8
miles north on the A614.

Phone number is 01623 882375
--
Furry Fred - a very nice, polite, handsome and generous gentleman who?s
so, so very modest!