help selling motorhome

Old May 16th 06, 11:23 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Liz Hall

Default help selling motorhome

I wonder if someone could give me someone help in pricing selling a
motorhome on Ebay. My friends have asked me to advertise their van and give
them some idea of costs. I am estimating about 40 from the Ebay selling
fees but want to be more sure before I tell them. The van will be priced
about 25,000.
Liz

Old May 16th 06, 11:55 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sarah and Lloyd

"Liz Hall" wrote in message
I wonder if someone could give me someone help in pricing selling a
motorhome on Ebay. My friends have asked me to advertise their van and give
them some idea of costs. I am estimating about 40 from the Ebay selling
fees but want to be more sure before I tell them. The van will be priced
about 25,000.
Liz

If spending 40 on something like ebay that has all its associated problems
as well as features I think I would be inclined to stick it on Autotrader.

Ebay is a good medium but wonder if something like that is better on
something a little more appropriate.,

Lloyd

Old May 16th 06, 12:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

I had my motorhome on Ebay on a highish buy it now price, really to
advertise it, as I thought that you get a lot of publicity for the 6
listing fee.

Somebody has advised me to put it on www.caravans-for-sale.com, which I
have just done.

They charge 30, (not 29.99, there's a refreshing change!!), to
advertise it with 6 pictures until it's sold. I did a test search on
Google, and they were picked up.

(And no, I work for the website!)

Old May 16th 06, 12:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Pillock!! I DON'T work for the website, just have dyslexic fingers!

Old May 16th 06, 12:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Pillock!! I DON'T work for the website, just have dyslexic fingers!

Old May 16th 06, 12:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Pillock!! I DON'T work for the website, just have dyslexic fingers!