Stans yard was Disability Discrimination Act enforcement.

Old May 17th 06, 07:36 AM posted to uk.people.disability,uk.rec.caravanning
iPSWICH LAD

Default Stans yard was Disability Discrimination Act enforcement.

On Tue, 16 May 2006 23:06:43 +0100, wrote:

On Tue, 16 May 2006 19:22:38 +0100,
wrote:

On Tue, 16 May 2006 03:59:34 +0100,
wrote:

So what happened to Stan Birds yard then? Look in my blog for ideas.
pete

That's a very interesting example of the Ipswich Borough Council
Complaints Form - I think it's a IBCCF-65a-2005 - and I think you'll
find I know my forms!!

I am not Anthony Bournes, Tone
nor
formerly of Halstead Essex and now of Abbotts Ann Down Andover SP11
7BX. There is absolutely no truth in the rumour that I have had sex
with his Thia wife either. He just wishes he was me because he likes
my blog:-)
pete