Hobby

Old May 17th 06, 08:49 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

Default Hobby

Hello,

If having difficulty, why not simply keep the money in your own pocket,
rather than an insurance business make money out of you anyway? Insurance is
about risks, reduce the risk of the caravan being stolen and you may well be
quids in anyway. We have had a German twin axle for 4 years now and is very
secure, with no problems at all, because that is what I want. The chances of
my caravan being stolen are virtually zero, which is the major element of
the charge by the insurer. I look at all the money I have saved, balanced
against the value of the caravan. Ask yourself first, what is it you are
isuring against.

John

Old May 17th 06, 02:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Don't forget that you are insuring not only for theft but for damage, if you
have an accident and trash your caravan en-route then no amount of security
devices will mean a thing. Especially if you are on holiday and need
assistance like accommodation or a tow to a repairer.

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old May 17th 06, 03:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Oh forgot to add, reminds me of a client of mine who said to me
" I don't take out insurance I have a big Dog, he's my insurance God help
anyone who breaks in"
My reply
" Can he put fires out"

Old May 17th 06, 03:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Try Lewis Leyland on 01931 714417. He covers Hobbys and other european
caravans.

Old May 17th 06, 03:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Old May 17th 06, 03:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]