Caravan Insurance

Old May 17th 06, 02:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bluevision

Default Caravan Insurance

I have been using the Camping and Caravan club's insurance for the last
2 years since acquiring my van. The price hasn't gone down for the past
2 years and the quote for the renewal is still the same. The Caravan
club's insurance is just as expensive. Can anyone recommend anyother
insurance provider that is cheaper than these clubs but with the same
level of cover.

Old May 17th 06, 04:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"bluevision" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have been using the Camping and Caravan club's insurance for the last
2 years since acquiring my van. The price hasn't gone down for the past
2 years and the quote for the renewal is still the same. The Caravan
club's insurance is just as expensive. Can anyone recommend anyother
insurance provider that is cheaper than these clubs but with the same
level of cover.

Do you think you should reduce the value issued for?

I feel they would pay out a lot less now than 2 years ago.

I'm with http://www.nfumutual.co.uk/

Please reply to News Group

Old May 17th 06, 04:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
les m

let us all now if you find one were the premium goes DOWN!! after any no.
of years
les lives in hope !!

Old May 17th 06, 04:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
les m

Old May 17th 06, 04:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
les m

Old May 17th 06, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"les m" wrote in message
let us all now if you find one were the premium goes DOWN!! after any no.
of years
les lives in hope !!

Mine goes down each year because the market value goes down. They pay out
the market value in the event of a total loss. To insure for more and you
throw money away.

Please reply to News Group