Rally

Old May 18th 06, 05:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Default Rally

Its about time we all got together and had a rally what do you think ? I
remember it years ago being planned did it happen ? I live in the midlands
and would be prepared to organise it if enough people fancied it. Central
England would make sense would it not ? It would be quite good to put a face
to a few names.

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old May 18th 06, 06:21 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Thu, 18 May 2006 05:57:40 GMT, "Tinkapace"
wrote:

|Its about time we all got together and had a rally what do you think ? I
|remember it years ago being planned did it happen ? I live in the midlands
|and would be prepared to organise it if enough people fancied it. Central
|England would make sense would it not ? It would be quite good to put a face
|to a few names.

These things are quite common, uk.rec.walking have a few ?expeditions? each
year.
Old May 18th 06, 06:21 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old May 18th 06, 06:21 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old May 18th 06, 06:24 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Tinkapace" wrote in message
news
Its about time we all got together and had a rally what do you think ? I
remember it years ago being planned did it happen ? I live in the midlands
and would be prepared to organise it if enough people fancied it. Central
England would make sense would it not ? It would be quite good to put a
face to a few names.

Interested but would have to be further up here.

Please reply to News Group

Old May 18th 06, 10:55 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Tinkapace" wrote in message
news
Its about time we all got together and had a rally what do you think ? I
remember it years ago being planned did it happen ? I live in the midlands
and would be prepared to organise it if enough people fancied it. Central
England would make sense would it not ? It would be quite good to put a
face to a few names.

It would be good. The logistics could be difficult though. Still, if we were
available I'd be up for it.

Mary