Hobby

Old May 18th 06, 12:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian B

Default Hobby

wrote in message
Can someone tell me why some insur will not cover Hobby caravans?
Is there a site i should look at before i buy one?

http://www.portwood.co.uk/caravantest2.htm and
http://www.adrianflux.co.uk/caravans-detail.php are 2 that advertise
insurance for Hobby caravans.

--
Ian B
Please reply to NG

Old May 21st 06, 08:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian B

wrote in message
Thanks for all the replies.

Theres also an article in this months C&CC mag about a Hobby going
missinginsured by Club Secure which is operated by Phantom tel 0845
130 1374. I can't find anything about it on the net but it may be
worth a phone call.

--
Ian B
Please reply to NG