Individual chrome effect ABS letters

Old May 20th 06, 11:51 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

Default Individual chrome effect ABS letters

We have just bought some of these on eBay -- (8066636879).
They are individual chrome effect ABS letters. We have a LUNAR badge missing
and for a fiver we thought we would give these a go. When they arrive, if
they look taky they can go in the bin.

John & Lisa

Old May 20th 06, 04:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
les m

i removed all the logos from my caravan ,they charge enough for a caravan
and then expect you to do all there advertising, went to a signe makers and
had my own made-up. not only does it customise my "van it also acts as an
extra security and all under 15 quid (thats front,rear and both sides)
"appy "vanin out there
les m

Old May 20th 06, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

"les m" wrote in message
i removed all the logos from my caravan ,they charge enough for a caravan
and then expect you to do all there advertising, went to a signe makers

and
had my own made-up. not only does it customise my "van it also acts as an
extra security and all under 15 quid (thats front,rear and both sides)
"appy "vanin out there
les m

Good point Les, particularly regarding the unique aspect of the 'vans
exterior.

John