carver cascade 2

Old May 20th 06, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
TAP

Default carver cascade 2

Hi every-one, just bought swift challenger but the water heater wont light
on gas. been told new burner asssembly needed, can any one advise cheapest
place to purchase. Many thanks, Mick

Old May 20th 06, 07:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

On Sat, 20 May 2006 18:33:27 GMT, "TAP"
wrote:

Hi every-one, just bought swift challenger but the water heater wont light
on gas. been told new burner asssembly needed, can any one advise cheapest
place to purchase. Many thanks, Mick

Mick

ARC systems
13 Far Street, Bradmore, Nottingham, NG11 6PF
Tel: 0115 9213175
Mobile: 07901 544431
eMail:
do cascade 2 exchange modules.

Richard
Web pages:
http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk/ - caravanning,
http://www.rcole.org/ - personal web site and http://www.homeindorset.co.uk
because I loves the domain name for email.
--
'Philosophy... It could drag Omnia kicking and screaming into the Century of
the Fruitbat!' - 'Small Gods' by Terry Pratchett

Old May 21st 06, 04:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CARAVAN-CARVER...QQcmdZViewItem

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old May 21st 06, 04:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Old May 21st 06, 04:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Old May 21st 06, 08:28 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

"TAP" wrote in message
.uk...
Hi every-one, just bought swift challenger but the water heater wont light
on gas. been told new burner asssembly needed, can any one advise cheapest
place to purchase. Many thanks, Mick

Slightly OT, just saw the posting.... Our caravan we have just bought has
one of these water heating units, but as of yet we have not tried it out. I
have no clue how to get started, luckily I have seen an instruction book in
amongst the paperwork given over with the caravan.
Obviously it works off the LPG, but does it also require a 240v or 12v input
to operate it? ....I suppose that was an idle question really, must get the
book out.

John