Small 12v Fridge things

Old May 20th 06, 06:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BORG

Default Small 12v Fridge things

Been given one, it comes with a 3 pin mains lease but the 12v lead is
missing, anyone have one going spare or where I can buy one.

The fridge end is a rectangular fitting the same as the figure 8 type.

Thanks
--

www.ratrodz.co.uk

XJ900 Trike GS850 Trike

[Rot 13 it]

Some people are like slinkys....
no real use but it makes you smile when they fall down stairs!
Old May 21st 06, 07:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian B

"BORG" wrote in message
Been given one, it comes with a 3 pin mains lease but the 12v lead
is
missing, anyone have one going spare or where I can buy one.

The fridge end is a rectangular fitting the same as the figure 8
type.

I know the type you mean our Igloo has one like this other end can be
pluggged either into car cigar lighter or a 240v - 12v transformer.
Can you find manufacturers name on the coolbox and contact them.

--
Ian B
Please reply to NG