Peeling of internal surface

Old May 21st 06, 11:35 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

Default Peeling of internal surface

Our caravan has some peeling of the laminate surface and varnish at the
front of the caravan, I would imagine through the sunshine. See enclsed link
to photograph...

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/6074/dscf00065id.jpg

Has anyone any suggestions as to effect a nice repair?
Replacement panel?
Varnish for strip?

John & Lisa

Old May 21st 06, 01:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

If you are intending re carpeting, why not cover the whole of this front
panel with the same carpet as the floor, I have seen this done it looks
quite nice. The van I saw it in also had the carpet stuck to the panels
under your legs on the bed/seat boards. Alternate clad the smaller panel
with thin beech faced plywood or vinyl sticky stuff

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old May 21st 06, 06:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

"Tinkapace" wrote in message
.uk...
If you are intending re carpeting, why not cover the whole of this front
panel with the same carpet as the floor, I have seen this done it looks
quite nice. The van I saw it in also had the carpet stuck to the panels
under your legs on the bed/seat boards. Alternate clad the smaller panel
with thin beech faced plywood or vinyl sticky stuff

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Interesting idea Tim.
I had mind mind set on a replacement 'hard' srface, but you might have
something there.

John & Lisa
Building our caravanning web site and forums...
www.gmails.co.uk