Looking for a set of floats

Old May 22nd 06, 11:03 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
SeaAce

Default Looking for a set of floats

Hi all, I'm after a set of large floats for my caravan for the coming Whit
holiday :-)

I already have a boat to tow it!

Old May 22nd 06, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

"SeaAce" wrote in message
Hi all, I'm after a set of large floats for my caravan for the coming Whit
holiday :-)

I already have a boat to tow it!

Tell us about it..!
We are going out for the first 'test' of our caravan soon, hope the weather
breaks soon.
--
John & lisa
Building our caravanning web site and forums...

Old May 22nd 06, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

Nice one Tim LOL
--
John

Old May 22nd 06, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

Nice one Tim LOL
--
John

Old May 22nd 06, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

Nice one Tim LOL
--
John

Old May 22nd 06, 02:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"SeaAce" wrote in message
Hi all, I'm after a set of large floats for my caravan for the coming Whit
holiday :-)

I already have a boat to tow it!

Lidl has a lot of air beds and cushhions - some self inflating.

But strictly speaking the bank holiday was stripped of its Whitsuntide title
years ago so that it wouldn't be a movable feast :-(

Mary