Swinging caravaners

Old May 24th 06, 03:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
emjay

Default Swinging caravaners

Thanks Steve for the tip to go to http://www.caravanswingers.co.uk/

I knew someone on here would point me in the right direction eventually.

'Don't knock it until you've tried it'

Old May 24th 06, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
les

"emjay" wrote in message
Thanks Steve for the tip to go to http://www.caravanswingers.co.uk/

I knew someone on here would point me in the right direction eventually.

'Don't knock it until you've tried it'

Sorry but no wish to try it as you put it

Old May 24th 06, 05:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Remus

"les" wrote in message o.uk...

"emjay" wrote in message
Thanks Steve for the tip to go to http://www.caravanswingers.co.uk/

I knew someone on here would point me in the right direction eventually.

'Don't knock it until you've tried it'

Sorry but no wish to try it as you put it

It's brilliant. You all meet up at a campsite, then you swap wives. I got a 40 litre Aquaroll and 6 metres of food-grade blue piping for mine.

Old May 24th 06, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

"Remus" cracked me up by writing in a message...

"It's brilliant. You all meet up at a campsite, then you swap wives. I

got a 40 litre Aquaroll and 6 metres of food-grade blue piping for mine".

I like it. LOL

--
John
Building our caravanning web site and forums...