Our Caravan - Video 1

Old May 25th 06, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

Default Our Caravan - Video 1

Hi all,

I got the camera out this afternoon and started to take some movie footage
of our caravan... Then the batteries died.!
Here's a short movie of one end of the caravan from the inside.
Video qulaity is quite poor I thought, must have a look at this, to see if
it was a lighting issue.

http://www.gmails.co.uk/videos/bathroomvideo1.AVI

--
John
Building our caravanning web site and forums...

Old May 25th 06, 07:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roger Mills

John & Lisa wrote:

Hi all,

I got the camera out this afternoon and started to take some movie
footage of our caravan... Then the batteries died.!
Here's a short movie of one end of the caravan from the inside.
Video qulaity is quite poor I thought, must have a look at this, to
see if it was a lighting issue.

http://www.gmails.co.uk/videos/bathroomvideo1.AVI

Alright I suppose, if you like that sort of thing - but don't give up the
day job just yet! g

Incidentally, what's on the sound track - was there a radio on while you
were filming?
--
Cheers,
Roger

Old May 26th 06, 09:39 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

"Roger Mills" wrote.........

Alright I suppose, if you like that sort of thing - but don't give up the
day job just yet! g

Incidentally, what's on the sound track - was there a radio on while you
were filming?
--
Cheers,
Roger