Awning Clips - Help

Old May 25th 06, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

Default Awning Clips - Help

Hello all,

The awning we have with the caravan, when erected I am told has to have some
form of clipping to hold this to the awning rail on the 'van. This is to
avoid drilling the caravan bodywork. We have been to Jacksons of Arley our
local caravan and camping shop, who tell us they don't have the necessary
brackets for a Dorema awning. They also said wherever we bought the clips
from, it would be best to take a photograph along of the edge of the awning
material (see below link)..

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/8422/awning12ey.jpg

We need to get these clips this weekend, can anyone suggest where we can get
them from please. The only place we can think of within reasonable distance
would be Towsure in Birmingahm. We live off junc 10 of M42.

Thanks.

--
Building our caravanning web site and forums...
www.gmails.co.uk/forums

Old May 25th 06, 11:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Thu, 25 May 2006 17:47:54 GMT, "John & Lisa"
wrote:

We have been to Jacksons of Arley our
local caravan and camping shop, who tell us they don't have the necessary
brackets for a Dorema awning.

I would suggest that you have a look in the phone directory and se
what caravan dealers are reasonably close and reing them. If they are
dealers for Dorema they will have the fastenings. Failing the phone
directory have a look at www.yell.co.uk and do a search for dealers in
your area.

Bill Lord

Old May 26th 06, 09:37 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

"David" wrote in message
these are the clips you want. most good caravan accessory shops should

have
them. http://www.towsure.com/product.asp?p=13785
hope this helps

David,

Much appreciated for the pointer. I think we will be taking a trip over to
Towsure.

John