Ayr - best route from M6?

Old May 25th 06, 06:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
andy

Default Ayr - best route from M6?

Taking our 'van to CCC Culzean Castle site, but I'm not sure which way
to go.

Option 1 - most obvious. Straight up the A74, then directly West to Ayr.

Option 2. To Dumfries, then across country. Looks very scenic.

Any tips?

We should be ok for time.

TIA!
--
Andy
Old May 25th 06, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"andy" wrote in message
Taking our 'van to CCC Culzean Castle site, but I'm not sure which way to
go.

Option 1 - most obvious. Straight up the A74, then directly West to Ayr.

Option 2. To Dumfries, then across country. Looks very scenic.

Any tips?

We should be ok for time.

TIA!
--
Andy

Oh for goodness' sake - you must make up your own mind!

Ask your wife, she's used to making the decisions ...

Mary

Old May 25th 06, 08:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
andy

In message , Mary Fisher
muttered:
Ask your wife, she's used to making the decisions ...

Hi Mary, will you marry me?

--
Andy

Old May 25th 06, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"andy" wrote in message
In message , Mary Fisher
muttered:
Ask your wife, she's used to making the decisions ...

Hi Mary, will you marry me?

You wouldn't want me. I have a husband - and have had for 46 years (the same
one).

That's why I know about husbands :-(

But I like your style :-)

Mary

Old May 25th 06, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"andy" wrote in message
In message , Mary Fisher
muttered:

Old May 25th 06, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"andy" wrote in message
In message , Mary Fisher
muttered: