C&CC member to the bridge please

Old May 27th 06, 07:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian B

Default C&CC member to the bridge please

"BORG" wrote in message
I'm going to join on line this week so if anyone wants the free gift
for recommending me then shout out here. First replay will get it.

I'll have one please
--
Ian B
Please reply to NG

Old May 27th 06, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BORG

I'm going to join on line this week so if anyone wants the free gift
for recommending me then shout out here. First replay will get it.

--

www.ratrodz.co.uk

XJ900 Trike GS850 Trike

[Rot 13 it]

Some people are like slinkys....
no real use but it makes you smile when they fall down stairs!
Old May 27th 06, 08:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BORG

On Sat, 27 May 2006 19:51:40 GMT, "Ian B"
wrote:

"BORG" wrote in message
.. .
I'm going to join on line this week so if anyone wants the free gift
for recommending me then shout out here. First replay will get it.

I'll have one please

OK E Mail me and I'll stick your membership number in for the prezzie

Old May 27th 06, 08:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian B

"BORG" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 27 May 2006 19:51:40 GMT, "Ian B"
wrote:

"BORG" wrote in message
. ..
I'm going to join on line this week so if anyone wants the free
gift
for recommending me then shout out here. First replay will get it.

I'll have one please

OK E Mail me and I'll stick your membership number in for the
prezzie

Can only post no addy's work.. ok