Weekend away

Old May 28th 06, 05:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nebulous

Default Weekend away

I'm just back and got the caravan parked up after a weekend away. We
didn't go very far- just to St Cyrus, but it was far enough to get a break.

Here's the campsite-

http://www.miltonhaven.co.uk/index.htm

just a short distance away is the St Cyrus Nature Reserve

http://www.nnr-scotland.org.uk/reserve.asp?NNRId=29

which is well worth seeing.

I've just changed my car for a Kia Sedona 2.9 crdi and this was my first
time towing with it. It made light work of my caravan and we managed to put
a lot of the stuff we normally carry in the caravan in the back of the car
which should aid stability.

Neb