Is there a FAQ for this group please?

Old May 29th 06, 07:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Vodkajelly

Default Is there a FAQ for this group please?

Could you post a link please?
Thanks :-)

--
Vj

Old May 30th 06, 03:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Vodkajelly

Would you post a link please?

Please please please please please please please

Please :-)

Old May 30th 06, 03:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Vodkajelly

Old May 30th 06, 03:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Vodkajelly

Old June 3rd 06, 06:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

Some common questions are answerd here, but not quite a FAQ for the
newsgroup...

http://www.gmails.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php4?f=25

Thought it might go towards helping as there have been no other replies,
sorry of it does not.

--
John
Building our caravanning web site and forums...

Old June 3rd 06, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 18:09:20 GMT, "John & Lisa"
wrote:

|Some common questions are answerd here, but not quite a FAQ for the
|newsgroup...
|
|http://www.gmails.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php4?f=25
|
|Thought it might go towards helping as there have been no other replies,
|sorry of it does not.

What the ^%$?&^%* are you talking about.

Your private forums are nothing to do with usenet or uk.rec.caravanning.
Old June 3rd 06, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old June 3rd 06, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning