Awnings

Old May 30th 06, 12:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Not very Techinal

Default Awnings

Hi all,

We are perplexed. We have 2 opportunities to buy second hand awnings:
a Bradcot or an NR Pullman. Colours are the same and both have
aluminum poles but the Bradcot is cheaper than the NR by 80 (both
same age).

Bradcot seems the winner but a friend says that the pole connectors are
weak and prone to breaking.

Anyone else know of this or any other ideas?

Thanks,

Old May 30th 06, 02:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Not very Techinal" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all,

We are perplexed. We have 2 opportunities to buy second hand awnings:
a Bradcot or an NR Pullman. Colours are the same and both have
aluminum poles but the Bradcot is cheaper than the NR by 80 (both
same age).

Bradcot seems the winner but a friend says that the pole connectors are
weak and prone to breaking.

Anyone else know of this or any other ideas?

Thanks,

Go for the NR

They Have a Superb reputation for after service IF you have problems

DieSea

Old June 1st 06, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nosi-Bugah

I agree - take the NR Pullman

We have one which was thrown in with the purchase of our secondhand Lunar
Freelander.

As complete beginners, we had a right game to get it set up correctly but
trial and error (and help from a friendly 'vanner)
we got it sorted. Quite sturdy and durable.

Check out the website if you haven't done so already

http://home.btconnect.com/nrawnings/index.htm

Happy 'vanning (weeee Summer's coming...)