Mobile caravan servicing - Suffolk

Old May 31st 06, 01:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Adrian Brentnall

Default Mobile caravan servicing - Suffolk

Hi All

A couple of years ago I came across a one-man company doing mobile
caravan servicing in the East Suffolk (Ipswich) area.

Stupidly - I've lost his details, and a web search hasn't turned up
anything.

I'm looking for a general check-up on the mechanicals of our 1992
Craftsman, before we hitch up for our one-way trip to Ireland - and
don't really want the hassle of taking to van to our local dealers.

I wonder if anybody here can recommend somebody ??

Many thanks
Adrian - Suffolk UK
======return email munged=================
take out the papers and the trash to reply
Old May 31st 06, 03:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Adrian Brentnall

HI Richard

On Wed, 31 May 2006 15:24:45 +0100, "Richard"
wrote:

"Adrian Brentnall" adrian-the papers and the wrote
in message ...
Hi All

A couple of years ago I came across a one-man company doing mobile
caravan servicing in the East Suffolk (Ipswich) area.

Stupidly - I've lost his details, and a web search hasn't turned up
anything.

I'm looking for a general check-up on the mechanicals of our 1992
Craftsman, before we hitch up for our one-way trip to Ireland - and
don't really want the hassle of taking to van to our local dealers.

I wonder if anybody here can recommend somebody ??

Many thanks
Adrian - Suffolk UK
======return email munged=================
take out the papers and the trash to reply

Can't recommend this person as never used them but I had details posted
through my door a few months ago but they do home servicing of caravans

S&P Leisure
01473 682867
07850 754403
www.sandpleisureproducts.co.uk

If you use them post back experience etc

HTH ........ Richard

Thanks for that.
Nothing mentioned on their website about servicing - but I've emailed
them, and, if I use them I'll certainly feedback the results !

Many thanks
Adrian

Old May 31st 06, 05:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard

wrote:

[...]

The landline number is the one included on the separate sheet they pushed
through the door about servicing at home.

Richard