Best time to buy new?

« - | - »

Old June 1st 06, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mogs

Default Best time to buy new?

Hi
New to this group but have a question. Is there a best time of year to
buy a new caravan - in terms of securing a good deal?

Thanks

John M

Old June 2nd 06, 12:07 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve

Hi John
Without doubt buy from one of the shows ie Gmex, The Lawns etc. the
dealers fall over themselves to sell you stuff. We got our best deal
ever for part exing our old Swift without them even looking at it for a
new van.
Regards
Steve

Old June 2nd 06, 06:16 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On 1 Jun 2006 15:03:33 -0700, "Mogs" wrote:

|Hi
|New to this group but have a question. Is there a best time of year to
|buy a new caravan - in terms of securing a good deal?

November/December when they has that years vans left on their hands and
want the money for next year's models?
Old June 2nd 06, 06:16 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old June 2nd 06, 06:16 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old June 2nd 06, 06:20 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nebulous

"Mogs" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi
New to this group but have a question. Is there a best time of year to
buy a new caravan - in terms of securing a good deal?

Thanks

John M

I got a very good deal - privately in October. People don't want to worry
about insuring and storing it during the winter. So sellers want to sell but
buyers want to wait until spring.

Neb