Kingsbury Water Park - Warwickshire

Old June 3rd 06, 05:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

Default Kingsbury Water Park - Warwickshire

Hello all,

At our forums link below, are some photographs from Kingsbury Water Park in
Warwickshire, which were taken today (3.6.2006). Warwickshire's premier
waterside attraction! Kingsbury Water Park has 15 lakes situated in over 600
acres of country park. The park has a caravan site next door and another one
just about a mile down the road.

http://www.gmails.co.uk/forums/showt...?p=236#post236

--
John
Building our caravanning web site and forums...

Old June 3rd 06, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 17:02:54 GMT, "John & Lisa"
wrote:

|Hello all,
|
|At our forums link below, are some photographs from Kingsbury Water Park in
|Warwickshire, which were taken today (3.6.2006). Warwickshire's premier
|waterside attraction! Kingsbury Water Park has 15 lakes situated in over 600
|acres of country park. The park has a caravan site next door and another one
|just about a mile down the road.
|
|http://www.gmails.co.uk/forums/showt...?p=236#post236

Spam, Spam, Spam :-(
Old June 3rd 06, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old June 3rd 06, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old June 3rd 06, 07:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

wrote:

|Hello all,
|
|At our forums link below, are some photographs from Kingsbury Water Park

in
|Warwickshire, which were taken today (3.6.2006). Warwickshire's premier
|waterside attraction! Kingsbury Water Park has 15 lakes situated in over

600
|acres of country park. The park has a caravan site next door and another

one
|just about a mile down the road.
|
|http://www.gmails.co.uk/forums/showt...?p=236#post236

Spam, Spam, Spam :-(

------------------

Excuse me? ...What part of the message excatly is spam? ...Surely your
signiture file would be classed as spam, not a website like mine with
relevant information to caravanning which has also a direct link to specific
interests to certain caravanning sites that may be of interest to the
newsgroup. The photographs shown on the link were taken today only a few
hours before and would not have been known to the newsgroup.

Old June 3rd 06, 07:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

Old June 3rd 06, 07:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

Old June 3rd 06, 07:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 19:40:34 GMT, "John & Lisa"
wrote:

|"Dave Fawthrop" wrote in message
.. .
| On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 17:02:54 GMT, "John & Lisa"
| wrote:
|
| |Hello all,
| |

|------------------

|Excuse me? ...What part of the message excatly is spam?

You are advertising private forums.
|...Surely your
|signiture file would be classed as spam,

Read the usenet primers.

One is allowed to put anything into a four line 75 char sig.
Old June 3rd 06, 07:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

wrote:

|"Dave Fawthrop" wrote in message
.. .
| On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 17:02:54 GMT, "John & Lisa"
| wrote:
|
| |Hello all,
| |

Old June 3rd 06, 07:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

wrote:

|"Dave Fawthrop" wrote in message
.. .
| On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 17:02:54 GMT, "John & Lisa"
| wrote:
|
| |Hello all,
| |