Condensation

Old June 5th 06, 09:00 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

Default Condensation

Would you like to contribute (not rant) to a new member's question on the
Gmails forum. The member is looking for some help with condensation in a
caravan. Thanks in advance to those that can offer help from the NG.
Those who simply want to rant on thr forums... Please don't bother..!

http://www.gmails.co.uk/forums/showt...sted=1#post245

--
John
Building our caravanning web site and forums...

Old June 5th 06, 10:56 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Mon, 05 Jun 2006 09:00:14 GMT, "John & Lisa"
wrote:

Would you like to contribute (not rant) to a new member's question on the
Gmails forum. The member is looking for some help with condensation in a
caravan. Thanks in advance to those that can offer help from the NG.
Those who simply want to rant on thr forums... Please don't bother..!

If he wants help from this forum please direct him here.

Bill Lord

Old June 5th 06, 11:02 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

wrote:

|Would you like to contribute (not rant) to a new member's question on the
|Gmails forum. The member is looking for some help with condensation in a
|caravan. Thanks in advance to those that can offer help from the NG.
|Those who simply want to rant on thr forums... Please don't bother..!
|
|http://www.gmails.co.uk/forums/showt...sted=1#post245

Refer the enquirer to uk.rec.caravanning.
There are several people here who will be willing to help.
Old June 5th 06, 11:02 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old June 5th 06, 11:02 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old June 5th 06, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

"Dave Fawthrop" wrote in message

Refer the enquirer to uk.rec.caravanning.
There are several people here who will be willing to help.

I am sure he will get the help he needs, as I have instead directed willing
NG subscribers to him, as well of course as the 1500 or so visitors per
months that use Gmails. The OP chose to ask the question on my Gmails
forums, not this NG.
Thanks anyway Dave.