MOTORHOME FOR SALE - DON'T READ IF NOT INTERESTED

Old June 5th 06, 12:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Liz Hall

Default MOTORHOME FOR SALE - DON'T READ IF NOT INTERESTED

Our friends are having to give up their motorhome due to ill health. The
van was imported last year. They bought it from the Dusseldorf motorhome
show and it is an Elnag make which I think might be Italian. It is left hand
drive and comes with many many extras, even a motor scooter. There is a rear
garage as they call it. The price being asked is around the 27,000 mark I
think, which would save around 10,000 on new price. It has all it's papers
as I did the paperwork for them last year, please contact me in the first
instance if you would like to speak to them about it.
Apoligies in advance to anyone not interested, I am only trying to help our
friends and it will be a bargain buy for someone.
Liz in Milton Keynes where the van lives