Source for BBQ ?

Old June 5th 06, 01:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Default Source for BBQ ?

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone can help ? I am looking for a caravan friendly (i.e.
one which can be broken down and rebuilt) small round barbeque.

I got one from B&Q in 2001, and it cost 8.99. Sadly it's now almost had
it. It's assembled by sliding the legs (which are "U" ended tubes of
steel) into the firebowl. Therefore it's easy to carry broken down.

Trouble is, looking round B&Q, Woolworth, Argos, FOcus, Homebase,
Wilkinson, and assorted garden centres has left me despairing. The
equivalent model(s) nowadays all seem to come with legs which screw on
- i.e. which are designed to be built once, and left.

Can anyone here advise, please

regards

J.

Old June 5th 06, 04:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

I think I know the type you mean a good one I bought one from Focus last
year it may be worth trying there. 3 U shaped legs that clip into the bottom
of the coal burner legs are green in colour.

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old June 5th 06, 07:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
The Simpsons

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all,

I wonder if anyone can help ? I am looking for a caravan friendly (i.e.
one which can be broken down and rebuilt) small round barbeque.

I got one from B&Q in 2001, and it cost 8.99. Sadly it's now almost had
it. It's assembled by sliding the legs (which are "U" ended tubes of
steel) into the firebowl. Therefore it's easy to carry broken down.

Trouble is, looking round B&Q, Woolworth, Argos, FOcus, Homebase,
Wilkinson, and assorted garden centres has left me despairing. The
equivalent model(s) nowadays all seem to come with legs which screw on
- i.e. which are designed to be built once, and left.

Can anyone here advise, please

Buy a weber "Go Anywhere BBQ.....had mine for 15 years plus, excellent
value, can even cook a joint on it. Folds down for storage. Can still buy
for less than 50.
Here`s a link http://www.birstall.co.uk/products/wbc121074web.html

Old June 6th 06, 09:48 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy Vines

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all,

I wonder if anyone can help ? I am looking for a caravan friendly (i.e.
one which can be broken down and rebuilt) small round barbeque.

I got one from B&Q in 2001, and it cost 8.99. Sadly it's now almost had
it. It's assembled by sliding the legs (which are "U" ended tubes of
steel) into the firebowl. Therefore it's easy to carry broken down.

Trouble is, looking round B&Q, Woolworth, Argos, FOcus, Homebase,
Wilkinson, and assorted garden centres has left me despairing. The
equivalent model(s) nowadays all seem to come with legs which screw on
- i.e. which are designed to be built once, and left.

Can anyone here advise, please

regards

J.

Probably won't meet your needs on price but the Cobb is excellent, albeit
expensive, but from personal experience should last for years and years as
you can actually clean it properly, and also we have worked out that the
saving on charcoal and firelighters help pay for the actual bbq.

http://www.cobb-bbq.co.uk/

Cheers

Andy