Compass Rallye 2003 Design fault?

Old June 6th 06, 05:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harry Pleavin

Default Compass Rallye 2003 Design fault?

Having had some repairs done to my van which involved the use of plastic
covered, metal corner clips, (lots of them) I was shocked to find that,
after a while, the clips started to skew and twist. Not long after noticing
this I discovered that the wall of the van was separating from the support
furniture leaving a two millimetre gap. So, having returned it to the very
reputable firm that repaired it I was shocked to hear that it is not the
repairs that are at fault but the design of the van and that it is a
warranty issue. It seems that this is an increasing problem with this model
of Compass and also the sister model the Eldis. anyone know anything about
this?