This weekend

Old June 7th 06, 06:21 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Default This weekend

At Cotswold Hoburne if anyone is there pop in for a cuppa. If not there you
will find me by the pool or by the TV in the bar on Saturday for the England
Game.

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old June 7th 06, 09:37 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mr M / Mr D @ Work

"Tinkapace" wrote in message
.uk...

At Cotswold Hoburne if anyone is there pop in for a cuppa. If not there
you will find me by the pool or by the TV in the bar on Saturday for the
England Game.

I thought the the test last weekend was the finish of the series. Where is
this weeks being played?

Cheers

Old June 7th 06, 11:41 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Germany, and its our other sport Football I was referring to I am also a
huge cricket fan and can often be seen on the terraces at Warwickshire.

Old June 7th 06, 01:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mr M / Mr D @ Work

"Tinkapace" wrote in message
. uk...
Germany, and its our other sport Football I was referring to I am also a
huge cricket fan and can often be seen on the terraces at Warwickshire.

Ah yes, I see. We are not in the World Cup for football as our team is crap.

Cheers