Donate a caravan please.

Old June 7th 06, 02:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andrew

Default Donate a caravan please.

Please give me and my family for Free a good condition caravan. We are very
poor and cannot afford to buy one. We would like to use it on cheap sites.
Many thanks.

Old June 7th 06, 02:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Andrew" wrote in message
Please give me and my family for Free a good condition caravan. We are
very poor and cannot afford to buy one. We would like to use it on cheap
sites.
Many thanks.

You can buy one for the cost of a pc.

Old June 7th 06, 03:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sarah and Lloyd

"Andrew" wrote in message
Please give me and my family for Free a good condition caravan. We are
very poor and cannot afford to buy one. We would like to use it on cheap
sites.
Many thanks.

Whilst you may be in the giving mood I wouldnt mind a nice new Discovery to
tow my van with if anyone can help!

Lloyd

Old June 7th 06, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Smudge Smith

A helicopter to those out of the way CL's will do me fine!

Old June 7th 06, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Smudge Smith

A helicopter to those out of the way CL's will do me fine!

Old June 7th 06, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Smudge Smith

A helicopter to those out of the way CL's will do me fine!