FOR SALE - Kia Sorento

Old June 7th 06, 08:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.cars.4x4
Jo Bowyer

Default FOR SALE - Kia Sorento

2004 Sorento XS 2.5 CRDI AUTO
Please see ebay item as below for details, but if interested please contact
me directly. It must go this weekend as I collect the new car on Monday
12th......

Genuine reason = too many kids and not enough boot space, back seat space
and sanity space ....we need to split em all up a bit !

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...rd=1&sspage n
ame=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Cheers & thanks

Steve

Old June 7th 06, 08:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.cars.4x4
Harry Bloomfield

After serious thinking Jo Bowyer wrote :
2004 Sorento XS 2.5 CRDI AUTO
Please see ebay item as below for details, but if interested please contact
me directly. It must go this weekend as I collect the new car on Monday
12th......

Genuine reason = too many kids and not enough boot space, back seat space
and sanity space ....we need to split em all up a bit !

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...rd=1&sspage n
ame=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Claiming additional sums from a purchaser to cover Paypal charges is
the rules.

Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.co.uk

Old June 7th 06, 09:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ToxOgrady

Claiming additional sums from a purchaser to cover Paypal charges is
the rules.

Yep , I agree. Its an Ebay rule so you could end up in a squable with a
winnning bidder and you'll loose out. I'd edit the add to remove the paypal
option.

.....but if I were you otherwise content with KIA , then the new Sedona is
soon to be launched in the UK ( After August ).
http://www.kia-forums.com/index.php?...pe=post&id=183
Its not 4x4 but has all the right weights and powers to tow big caravans.

..

Old June 7th 06, 09:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.cars.4x4
Harry Bloomfield

Harry Bloomfield wrote :
Claiming additional sums from a purchaser to cover Paypal charges is the
rules.

That was intended to read '...is AGAINST Ebay rules.'