Its Gone quiet

Old June 8th 06, 12:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

Default Its Gone quiet

Gordon Bennett

Its gone quiet in here all of a sudden

OOOh well

Ah yes I remember why

Its the Kill File

DieSea

Old June 8th 06, 12:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

DieSea came up with the following;:
Gordon Bennett

Its gone quiet in here all of a sudden

OOOh well

Ah yes I remember why

Its the Kill File

Nah, it's the warm weather, and other things to do ...

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Old June 8th 06, 12:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sarah and Lloyd

"DieSea" wrote in message
Gordon Bennett

Its gone quiet in here all of a sudden

OOOh well

Ah yes I remember why

Its the Kill File

DieSea

Cant kill file everyone, not hot enough to do that yet, let me spend another
five hours in my attic office and I might feel different!

Lloyd

Old June 8th 06, 01:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Thu, 8 Jun 2006 13:21:12 +0100, "DieSea"
wrote:

|Gordon Bennett
|
|Its gone quiet in here all of a sudden

No it is the weather.
Anyone who can is off out in the caravan :-)
Lucky sods :-(

Old June 8th 06, 01:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old June 8th 06, 01:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning