Lunar Hub Nut

Old June 8th 06, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Glenn Clark

Default Lunar Hub Nut

Hi All

I have a 92 Lunar Jupiter and want to take the hubs off to check the brake
etc. Can anyone tell me what type of nut will be fitted to this model.

Many thank

Glenn

Old June 8th 06, 09:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike

"Glenn Clark" wrote in message
Hi All

I have a 92 Lunar Jupiter and want to take the hubs off to check the brake
etc. Can anyone tell me what type of nut will be fitted to this model.

Many thank

Glenn

Usually a castellated nut with a cotter pin retainer.
Hope that helps Glen.

Regards.
Mike.

Old June 8th 06, 09:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected] home

"Mike" wrote in message

"Glenn Clark" wrote in message
Hi All

I have a 92 Lunar Jupiter and want to take the hubs off to check the
brake etc. Can anyone tell me what type of nut will be fitted to this
model.

Many thank

Glenn

Usually a castellated nut with a cotter pin retainer.
Hope that helps Glen.

Regards.
Mike.

Doubt it, at that age should be a one shot nut, but Lunar used different
chassis at that time. Is there a brand name on the axle housing to help?

Cheers

Old June 9th 06, 06:32 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Thu, 8 Jun 2006 19:55:45 +0100, "Glenn Clark"
wrote:

|Hi All
|
|I have a 92 Lunar Jupiter and want to take the hubs off to check the brake
|etc. Can anyone tell me what type of nut will be fitted to this model.

Take the old nut to your local Nut and Bolt place. Our's is highly
amiable and has a fantastic stock of all types of nuts and bolts.
Old June 9th 06, 06:32 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old June 9th 06, 06:32 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning