The Sun has got his hat on

Old June 9th 06, 07:29 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Default The Sun has got his hat on

And comming out today, its time to get the van oiut and go on a Holiday ;-()
--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old June 9th 06, 07:38 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 07:41:03 GMT, "David" wrote:

|"Tinkapace" wrote in message
o.uk...

| And comming out today, its time to get the van oiut and go on a Holiday
| ;-()
| --
|

|This is England you know might have gone tomorrow and be winter again.

We have a family saying "its sunny lets go out *now*"
Old June 9th 06, 07:38 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 07:41:03 GMT, "David" wrote:

o.uk...

Old June 9th 06, 07:38 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 07:41:03 GMT, "David" wrote:

o.uk...

Old June 9th 06, 07:41 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Tinkapace" wrote in message
.uk...

And comming out today, its time to get the van oiut and go on a Holiday
;-()
--

This is England you know might have gone tomorrow and be winter again.

Please reply to News Group

Old June 9th 06, 08:25 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave Dew

"Tinkapace" wrote in message
.uk...

And comming out today, its time to get the van oiut and go on a Holiday
;-()

Arrived home yesterday from a 45 day 'holiday' in France. Ate outside every
day and the canopy was damp on just one morning. We were probably lucky in
choosing the south west again as I believe most of France had terrible
weather during May.

One of the benefits of being 68 is that we can go off for such long trips
but I feel a bit guilty calling them 'holidays'. Holidays are the week or
fortnight we used to have with the kids when we were at work, or what the
Royal Family get up to several times a year. Not now being a working man,
or a Royal, I would like to call the trips something else but cannot think
of a suitable noun.

Now a lovely summer at home and then off again at the end of August :-)))

Regards to all.

Dave.