Bailey Pagent Champagne - general info required

Old June 9th 06, 08:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Matthew Millichap

Default Bailey Pagent Champagne - general info required

Hi,

Thanks in advance. I have seen a very tidy 2003 Bailey Pagent Champagne 'van
for sale at 7800 and wondered (as we're new to this game) if there is
anything that we should be looking for specifically on this van, or what the
general consensus is about the quality etc of the unit. Obviously the
vendor says it is the bee's knees and not to consider a Coachman, whereas
the Coachman salesman says the opposite.......

Any info would be gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks,

Old June 9th 06, 09:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Matthew Millichap" wrote in message
. ..
Hi,

Thanks in advance. I have seen a very tidy 2003 Bailey Pagent Champagne
'van for sale at 7800 and wondered (as we're new to this game) if there
is anything that we should be looking for specifically on this van, or
what the general consensus is about the quality etc of the unit.

I have the 2003 Bailey Pagent Majestic the 2 berth version in the range,
very happy with it.
In January I had the last service in the 3 year warranty, I would make sure
this one has had that service and a passed damp test recorded in the
handbook.

Please reply to News Group

Old June 10th 06, 10:53 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jx

"Matthew Millichap" wrote in message
. ..
Hi,

Thanks in advance. I have seen a very tidy 2003 Bailey Pagent Champagne
'van for sale at 7800 and wondered (as we're new to this game) if there
is anything that we should be looking for specifically on this van, or
what the general consensus is about the quality etc of the unit.
Obviously the vendor says it is the bee's knees and not to consider a
Coachman, whereas the Coachman salesman says the opposite.......

Any info would be gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks,

If you look on Baileys website you can download caravan brochures past and
present so take detailed look at what you get with the 2003 model. I think
it was the year before the series 5 was introduced. Use google to search
"for sales" to check your price.

Jx