Concertina Blinds

Old June 9th 06, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John G

Default Concertina Blinds

The concertina side window blinds of our Sterling Eccles Topaz, built May
2005, let light through the concertina folds. This is only noticeable when
the sun is on the blinds and the van is dark. I seem to remember reading a
posting on this newsgroup of a problem with these blinds on Swift vans.

Can anybody give me details please.

Thanks

John G.

Old June 9th 06, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 20:24:29 +0100, "John G"
wrote:

The concertina side window blinds of our Sterling Eccles Topaz, built May
2005, let light through the concertina folds. This is only noticeable when
the sun is on the blinds and the van is dark. I seem to remember reading a
posting on this newsgroup of a problem with these blinds on Swift vans.

Can anybody give me details please.

Thanks

John G.

I can remember the posts and the recommendation was that Swift Group
are aware of this problem and that if you contact your dealer they
should be able to sort it out for you. Mind you with a May 2005 van
should it not still be under warrantee?

Bill Lord

Old June 11th 06, 06:47 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Motorola

Yes that's correct Bill, I have had mine done for that very fault. Swift are
aware of the problem and so are many of the dealers.

Old June 11th 06, 06:47 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Motorola

Old June 11th 06, 06:47 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Motorola

Old June 11th 06, 07:43 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John G

"Motorola" wrote in message
Yes that's correct Bill, I have had mine done for that very fault. Swift
are aware of the problem and so are many of the dealers.

Could you tell me when your van was built Motorola please. As always things
are not as simple as they first seem. The dealer that I bought my van from
has ceased trading so I have to find another Swift dealer to take on the
warranty and servicing. We are very pleased with the van our only other
problem is the go faster stripe coming off the door.

Thanks.

John G