Come on, England !!!

Old June 10th 06, 09:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Antonio

Default Come on, England !!!

"Cab" wrote in message
Craig Davies wrote:

Just thought I'd add to the furore and say that I hope England win.

Just watched the match and it was a good match, bad for Paraguay with
the own goal which resulted in 1-0 to England. I would have thought
at least England would at least get a goal by themselves. It would
have resulted in a 0-0 probably (I dont know) if it wasn't for the
own goal, oh well.

It's a ****ing disgrace that England have a team of some of the most
expensive players in the world and when put together for an event like
the world cup, can't play for toffee.

1-0 to Paraguay, due to an own goal. That's nothing to write home
about. At all.

Gimme Rugby as a proper sport. Any time.

I will agree with you on that point. Besides being vastly overpaid and in
some cases a waste of space, they can't help but also be affected by factors
like bad management / choice of players as well.

I wouldn't call myself unpatriotic as is the typical cry to anyone that
might suggest a (usual) failure, I'd be quite happy to watch a win right up
to final stages - but I also happen to have been bestowed by realistic
expectations in life.

I wouldn't get too excited about the uncrowded roads here...its a trend that
I am sure is not likely to last long once our lot are spent )