Recommend seaside campsite, dog & BBQ friendly, NW england

Old June 11th 06, 10:16 AM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

Default Recommend seaside campsite, dog & BBQ friendly, NW england

"R D S" wrote in message

Im about to get a tent and have a do at camping.

Can anyone recommend a site where a well behaved dog is welcome and we can
crack up a barbeque outside the tent?

A couple of hours drive from Lancashire would be fine, I am thinking sites
in Wales would be best.

Cheers,

Rick

------------------

Rick, you are tempting me to grab a suitcase or two, and get the caravan
out, don't do it we have to work :-)
--
John
GMails - Our Caravanning bit of the web

Old June 12th 06, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning
KinRsole

http://www.maelor.demon.co.uk/aberafon.html

right next to the sea Dogs and BBQ's welcome.
About 2 1/2 -3 hours drive depending on where abouts in Lancs you are

cheers

Old June 13th 06, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning
R D S

"KinRsole" wrote in message
http://www.maelor.demon.co.uk/aberafon.html

right next to the sea Dogs and BBQ's welcome.
About 2 1/2 -3 hours drive depending on where abouts in Lancs you are

cheers

Yeah ive seen that one online, I will give that a go.

Cheers